|#||Get Custom Essay From||Price||5% Discount Code||Review||Website|
|1||From 16$||MQYN0Y7G||Read review||Essaybox.org|
|2||From 9$||HUWIQVIL||Read review||99papers.com|
|3||From 15$||40GS7GFY||Read review||Bookwormlab.com|
There were written a lot of essays on environment protection essay, how to save the environment and care for the environment. They all express disquiet of environmental issues. I want to share my ideas in how to save the environment essay.
Sometimes people forget how we depend on nature and environment surrounding us. We spend mindlessly the resources given by nature and believe that they are unlimited. Over the last millennia the population on the planet grew immensely and our needs increase with every year. We achieved great breakthrough in industry and other fields of production. But this growth resulted in poor environmental conditions. It seems that every our achievement and advancement only do damage to nature.
We have been using natural resources thoughtlessly for many years. Once we exhausted one resource we started to use up another alternative. Have you ever thought what our life will be when coal and oil will come to the end? Plug-in hybrid vehicles are good solutions for the fuel crisis to come.
We must reconsider our lifestyle we got used to. Simple rules will help you to save environment, keep fit and save money.
- You can decrease water usage by exploiting water-saving appliances, use baking soda and vinegar for cleaning your house, collect rainwater and recycle it. Do not pollute water with chemicals and other contaminants. You can also take shorter showers and use low-flow showerheads.
- Conserve electricity. Turn off light in the rooms you are not in, unplug electronic appliances that are not in use. Change your regular bulbs to fluorescent or LED bulbs.
- Segregate your rubbish so that it could be easier to recycle. Use separate trash bags for metal cans, paper and plastic.
- Use public transport or carpool when going to work. Let your children take school bus instead of driving them to school by your own car.
- When shopping pay attention to the manufacturers that use recyclable packaging. Do not use polythene bags and do not take additionally packed products as fruit and vegetables.
- Plant trees and join Greenpeace communities, be active in green movement and participate in their activities.
- Do not throw away garbage that can be recycled. Such things as batteries and cell phones contain hazardous pollutants.
- Do not turn on your heating system to high temperatures, you would rather dress better. Besides, you can sleep better when it is not very hot in your bedroom.
These and other ideas will help to preserve environment and make life more sustainable. The tips are not difficult to fulfill everyday. We must develop a habit to live frugally without excessive luxury.
New generation will need new conditions to successfully survive in our deteriorating natural environment. The future catastrophes are not distant events, they happen here and now. We must raise new ecologically concerned generation to prevent possible problems. We have to take changes from ourselves and promote green living among rising generation.
Nature gave us all necessary resources to live and prosper. Now it is in danger and needs our help. What else we can do to protect environment? First of all this decisions must be made on governmental level and provide legal limitations for industries that emit a lot of greenhouse gases.We must unite together in order to protect the place we live in. People are an integral part of nature, we are dependent of it as we can not imagine our life without nature. So why to destroy environment and bite the hand that feeds you? We must stop deforestation and plant trees on cut down areas. Trees are natural filter of air that absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen. Cutting down trees we deprive animals of their natural environment and the soil begin to grow in erosion. Planting trees will save birds and other animals.
We often make forced choices that are advertised on TV. Manufacturers try to rise their profits and sell more products. Sometimes we have so many unnecessary things we do not use. Imagine that you are moving your house, what are the necessary items you may need to live, only several bags. In reality the matter is opposite. There are a lot of things we do not use.
People have to reconsider their views of life and promote healthy and ecologically friendly lifestyle. It is up to us to change situation for better and leave good legacy for generations to come.
How to save the environment. (2011) Lifestyle lounge. Retrieved from web http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/how-to-save-the-environment-11488.html
Tips on How to Save the Environment (2016) For mind peace. Retrieved from web http://www.mindcontroversy.com/how-to-save-the-environment/